1. You will need: 2 pieces of soft white bread, peanut or almond butter, jam, a flower cookie cutter and a 1″ biscuit cutter.
2. Place the flower cookie cutter onto the bread and keep adjusting it until you can fit the whole shape on the slice. Press firmly and cut out the flower shape. Do this to both pieces.
3. Use the biscuit cutter to cut out the middle circle of the “flower” on only one piece, which will become the top of the sandwich.
4. Dot the flower petals on the bottom piece with peanut butter.
5. Add a dollop of jam to the center, making it bigger than the circle cut out of the top piece. Put the top piece of bread onto the bottom piece of bread, lining up the flower petals.
6. Serve it up with some pretend tea and enjoy!