Hey, don’t push me around! Push pops are all the rage these days and no wonder–they’re simple to fill and yummy to eat. Here are some of our quick tips:
- Purchase some empty push pop containers.
- Pick a base; we used pound cake and chocolate chip cookies.
- Use the plastic tube as your cookie cutter. Gently press the top of the tube into the pound cake, cookies, or whatever you’re using.
- Choose something soft to layer in between, like raspberries and whipped cream or ice cream.
- Freeze a bunch to have on hand for a delicious anytime summer treat.
Photos ©One Charming Party.