Oh my goodness, where has January gone? Here’s what I’ve been up to:
- Taping more episodes of The One Charming Party Show for My Craft Channel (they’ll be edited and ready soon).
- Over the weekend I spoke at The Altitude Design Summit (Alt for short) on the “Best Tools for Managing Your Online Life” panel with Adelle Charles, Holly Burns, and Melissa Esplin . I talked all about FlipBoard–it’s an iPhone and iPad app. Do you use it? I love it.
- At Alt I also met Ben Silbermann the founder of Pinterest and interviewed Anya the winner of Project Runway. I met so many amazing bloggers and I got to hang out with Lyndsey for an entire weekend.
- I’ve also been working hard behind the scenes getting things ready for SNAP the conference. The speaker list for the Events Track is almost done–announcements coming soon.
- I helped a client with an unbelievable 40th birthday party. She rented a lake house in Texas for the weekend, flew in 19 of her closest friends to attend, and even hired a chef to cook for them. Maybe I can show you some pics.
- I’m finally on Instagram (as onecharmingirl).
- Aaaaannnnnndddd, I’ve been working on a new newsletter series. Sign up in the sidebar if you haven’t already. The first issue is coming out in a week or so.
I’ll be featuring a few awesome Winter and Valentine Parties from other bloggers this week and next. Stay tuned. What have you been up to?