It might not be a big surprise, but I have a huge collection of dishes. I know that I got this love from my mom, and she got it from her mom. My mom has so many beautiful sets of dishes. As a child I would spend hours looking at the different plates, cups and utensils that she had in our dining room. She also bought me my first set (Christmas dishes) when I was still a teenager. This picture shows a few of my enamelware pieces. These are easy to search for and find on ebay (and are relatively inexpensive), so if you want your own enamelware collection I would recommend starting there. These dishes scream summer and I love pulling them out for barbecues and summertime entertaining.
Okay, a few things going on around here:
- Next week I’ll be attending a social media conference called Evo in Park City, Utah. If you are going as well, please say Hi! I’d love to meet you.
- In August I’ll be heading to New York for Alt NYC. This conference will be held at the Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia headquarters. I can’t wait!
- Probably the most exciting conference news, SNAP! 2013 has been announced. I had so much fun behind the scenes at this conference in April. Tickets for SNAP! 2013 will go on sale Tuesday, September 18.
- I’m hard at work everyday at the Bake It Pretty warehouse. We now have local pick-up so drive on up to Layton, Utah and stop in for a peek of the shop. If you want to order online, use the code JULY all this month for a 10% discount on party and baking supplies for my awesome One Charming Party readers.
- And finally, the relaunch of the OCP newsletter has been a long time in the making. I will be emailing it out again in the next few weeks so signup in the sidebar if you haven’t already.
Wow, summer is almost half over. Happy July!!