The tricky thing with character themed parties is not going overboard while still having some character stuff in there. It’s a fine line, one that I’m sure I crossed. But when it comes to a nostalgic party for my husband, sometimes it’s hard to refrain.
1.The cake and cupcakes were made by Simply Sweet Cakes. The cake border is simply marshmallows cut in half and stuck to the frosting.
2. The 9″ cake stand is made by Mosser Glass.
3. The super hero cake toppers are from Etsy.
4. The Wonder Woman ring toppers and cupcake liners are from Bake it Pretty.
5. The cupcake holder is from Target. But I bought it several seasons ago.
6. Oh, and the invisible jet I found on eBay. I bought it as a gift for my husband, but don’t bother. It’s really invisible. Ha ha, joke’s on me.
Photos by Nicole Hill Gerulat.