This Mad Scientist party was a lot of fun. My best advice is to know ahead of time that things are going to get crazy and messy, but enjoy the experiments and clean up later. I thought it might be helpful to list all of the experiments that we did at the party. I’ll be going into more detail over the next few days, but for simplicity here they all are:
1. jelly marbles with food coloring in a test tube
2. rainbow cupcakes made with sprite
3. blow up a balloon using baking soda and vinegar
4. experimenting with dry ice, water and coins
5. make your own chocolates from a kit
7. tornado tube that turns water into a funnel shape
8. fake snow
9. can you turn grape juice into purple soda pop?
10. the old diet coke and mentos fountain
If you missed the rest of the party, click on the Mad Scientist tag below to see all of these experiments in action.