How I made these sandwiches:
1. I cut a piece of thick paper into a square, the size that I wanted the sandwiches to be.
2. I cut each piece of bread to the size of the cardboard, removing the crusts.
3. I spread jam between two pieces of bread and made the sandwiches.
4. I measured the size of the bread/cardboard and cut scrapbooking paper to about 3/4 the size of the bread and long enough to wrap around the sandwich.
5. I folded the paper where it bent around the sandwich to make a crease, then I taped the paper together.
Have I confused you yet?
I found the cups in this picture at my local thrift store (for a deal). I cut regular length red-striped straws in half to fit in the cups. I put heart shaped ice cubes in the juice as well, but they melted too quickly to get a good picture of them.
You won’t want to miss a single photo from this party, so click on the Raggedy Ann Party tag below to see all of the party posts.